Hello, my darlings! I have been craving pumpkin bread for a few weeks now, so I finally decided to bake some today. My recipe is very easy and quick (like all my other ones) … Even if you’re a beginner in baking, you will be able to pull this off! I thought this recipe was perfect for my tastebuds … It is not overly sweet, it contains real pumpkin, and it tastes how a pumpkin bread should in my (humble) opinion! Also, I did not add sugar or sweeteners in this recipe. If you like, you are more than welcome to. By the way, if you are not a fan of pumpkin, I’m afraid you’re not going to like this recipe, haha! Without further a do, let’s get started! 🙂
1 Box of Traditional Yellow Cake Mix
1 15oz. Can of 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
**3 Large Eggs
**1 Cup of Water
**1/2 Cup of Oil (I used Canola)
1.5 Teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice (You can also use cinnamon instead)
** = Depends on the requirements of your boxed cake mix, so follow what is listed on yours, especially if it is different from mine.
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease your loaf pan with a non-stick cooking spray (butter works too).
3. In a bowl, combine your cake mix, eggs, water, and oil. Mix until everything is homogenous, but be very careful not to over mix it.
4. Add your pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice into the mix and then gently mix. Again, do not over mix it.
5. Transfer your batter into your greased (or buttered) loaf pan.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes. Depending on your oven, it can be more or less this time. Stick a toothpick on to your pumpkin bread a few minutes before your time is up, and if the toothpick comes out without a wet batter, then it’s done.
7. You can let is sit for a couple of minutes to cool it down before serving and then dig in!
See? How easy and quick was that? I really liked how this turned out. I even shared it with my mom and my daughter and they loved it as well! I am so glad they thought it was delicious too. Ugghh, I really wished I had a Pumpkin Spiced Latte to pair this with, because I’m super duper extra like that! Would you want to see me do a recipe for a Pumpkin Spiced Latte next? Let me know 🙂 Well, I hope you give this recipe a try and have a wonderful weekend!