Hi there! On my previous post, I mentioned that I love the fall season … So, today I’m going to share with you guys my top 20 reasons to why that is! My reasons may be the same or different as yours. Are you ready??? Alright, here we go!
20 Things I Love About Fall
- It’s not too hot, but not too cold.
- It’s the perfect cuddle weather.
- I love wearing boots, cardigans, and plaids.
- I love the fall back time, when I get to have longer nights of sleeping in.
- I love dark toned lipsticks.
- I love the color maroon, olive, and anything earth toned.
- I love the smell and taste of pumpkin!
- I love how I can sleep with a blanket and be cozy.
- I love drinking hot beverages while watching cheesy movies/shows.
- Halloween is a fun time, especially with a toddler.
- Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Everyone is just grateful and in good spirit!
- I enjoy shopping the sales on black Friday and cyber Monday.
- I love that all the theme parks are seasonally decorated.
- I love that the year is almost coming to an end and a new one is about to begin.
- I love seeing all the fallen leaves on the streets.
- I love the smell of nature when you take walks at the park.
- I love having bonfires at the beach and roasting s’mores.
- I love the smell of freshly baked treats that fill the air before good company arrives at our home.
- I love not having to shave my legs as often.
- I love not having to paint my toe nails as often.
Whew! I can go on and on and on, but I won’t. Otherwise, this list will be way too long, haha 🙂 Do you like fall too? What are you reasons for liking the fall season? I’d like to know also! Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog and until next time …