Hello my lovelies! As you all know … Fall officially kicked off on Sept. 22nd! And because FALL is one of my favorite seasons – apart from SUMMER – I am going to share with you my Fall Bucket List of this year! I should’ve shared this sooner, because I already started crossing things off from my list, whoopsie! 🙂
Fall Bucket List
- Drink Pumpkin Spiced Latte.
- Bake Pumpkin Bread.
- Switch to a darker shade of lipstick.
- Get my closet and outfits “fall fashion ready”.
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch.
- Petting Zoo
- Hay Ride
- Buy a Pumpkin
- Pumpkin carving.
- Watch a “scary” movie.
- Attend a local Halloween event.
- Dress up and go trick-or-treating.
- Be thankful and enjoy a delightful thanksgiving dinner with loved ones.
I wished it was a more lengthy bucket list, but this what I have for now! What’s yours? If you have any great ideas that I can add to my fall bucket list, please share them with me! Thanks for stopping by and until next time …