Good morning ladies and gents! Happy Saturday 🙂 I have a very quick and delicious recipe for you guys today. You might already have these ingredients in your kitchen because they are so basic/such a staple (at least in our pantry), so might as well mix them all up and give yourself a treat!
Warning: This isn’t guilt free, but that wasn’t what I was going for anyway! Also, this particular recipe resembles more of a creamy, slow-churn, soft-serve style ice cream, rather than a true popsicle where the texture leans towards icy. I guess I called these popsicles, since I had placed them into popsicle molds, haha!!! 🙂
Without further a do, below you’ll find the ingredients and directions for these Creamy Nutella Popsicles …
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Condensed milk (you may use 1/4 cup instead if you’d like it less sweet)
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 1 cup of Milk (of your choice – whole milk, soy milk, coconut milk, etc.)
- 2 large ripe Bananas (you can use 1 if you just want the banana to be a subtle or hint of flavor)
- Put all your ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. You might have to stop in between pulses and scrape the sides and give it a little stir then pulse again, to make sure everything gets well incorporated.
2. Transfer your concoction into popsicle molds. If you do not have popsicle molds, you may use just a regular freezer-friendly container and place the container inside a Ziploc freezer bag. By doing so, you will prevent it from getting freezer burn and it will be easier to scoop from! Lovely.
3. Attach the tops and place in the freezer for a good 12-24 hours. Keep in mind that these are meant to be creamy, so it will not have the icy texture like a true popsicle like I’ve previously mentioned …
4. Taste test! I’m so sorry that my visual couldn’t be any nicer .. I just couldn’t wait to eat it! You know how big of a Nutella fan I am. I literally waited all night to have this, so I actually ate one for breakfast 🙂 YUMMY.
Anyway, I hope you guys give this recipe a try. This recipe is not sensitive at all, so tweak it and make it yours! I really like how this turned out because I can taste both the Nutella and the bananas. If you aren’t a fan of bananas and you just want to purely taste all that Nutella goodness, then simply skip the bananas altogether!
I hope you guys enjoy your weekend. Until next time …