Hey everyone! It’s been well over a week since my last post, I meant to schedule a couple of other posts last week but I got caught up with life 🙂 So, today I’m going to do a blogger’s tag which I found out about at Jacqueline’s blog — click on the link to see her version of the blogger’s tag — and I decided to do one as well, so that my fellow bloggers and followers can get to know me a little better! YAY! Here we go …
♥♥♥ BLOGGERS TAG ♥♥♥
Question 1: How tall are you?
- I’m too shy to admit it, but I am above 5’0″ but less than 5’5″. Can you guess?
Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent?
- Unfortunately, I do not. However, I love to sing but singing doesn’t like me. Boo-hoo.
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
- You know what … I haven’t been in the blogging world for too long to have developed a blog-related pet peeve!
Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
- People who pick at my food … I don’t like to share my food. Thank you very much!
Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
- “Love On Top” by Beyonce!!!
Question 6: What is your favorite social media website?
- Snapchat all the waaaaaaayyyy!
Question 7: What is your favorite way to spend free time when you’re alone?
- Watching my favorite shows and eating 🙂
Question 8: What is your favorite junk food?
- Anything with french fries, pepperoni pizza, fudge brownies, nutella, or fancy coffee shop caffeinated drinks 🙂
Question 9: Do you have a pet/pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
- No, unfortunately, I’m not a pet person.
Question 10: What is your number one favorite non-fiction and fiction book?
- For non-fiction, I liked “A Child Called It” by Dave Pelzer which I read in high school and for fiction, I have too many! But a recent one I read was called “Love and Gelato” by Jenna Evans Welch. So good, read it.
Question 11: What is your favorite beauty product/tool?
- My favorite beauty product/tool is an eyelash curler! I have long eyelashes but they stick straight, so I need my eyelash curler to give it a little bit of oomph.
Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
- When I was trying out a new foundation. I applied it while I was still indoors and it looked totally fine … But when I arrived at my destination and gave myself a quick check in the car mirror, to my horror, my foundation was like 2 shades lighter than my neck/body! It was horrific and I couldn’t redo my makeup since I only brought my touch up items, so I had to walk around in public like that for a couple of hours! 😦
Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Chamomile w/lavender tea. I love its calming and soothing effects.
Question 14: What is your favorite movie?
- Ugh, too many. If I had to choose on top of my head, it’d be “A Walk To Remember”. Yes, I love anything romantic!
Question 15: What was your favorite lesson in school and why?
- Are you referring to subjects? Well, I didn’t have any … I liked lunch time though, because I got to hang out with my friends! Does that count??? Haha 🙂
Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
- Hmm, Switzerland. I think. I haven’t been, but it seems like a really nice place ….
Question 17: PC or Mac?
- I’m used to using PC, but all my current electronics are Apple made … So, I guess Mac since I have a MacBook, lol.
Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
- He called me during his lunch break at work and before hanging up the phone he said “I love you” … Haha, so simple yet so sweet.
Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
- Ryan Reynolds. He’s handsome with a good sense of humor 🙂
Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want to be friends with?
- All the bloggers I follow or who follow me!!! Let’s all be friends.
Question 21: Who is your biggest inspiration?
- My beautiful and silly daughter Yuna.
Question 22: What is your favorite blog to read?
- All the blogs I follow. Duh.
Question 23: What is your favorite high street shop?
- Does Kate Spade and Michael Kors count? I normally just shop at Forever 21, Macy’s, Target, Ross, or TJ Maxx … Haha! I love a good deal.
Question 24: Are you in education or do you work?
- I graduated with my Bachelors in International Studies with a concentration in Sociology, but I’m currently a SAHM to my precious one.
Question 25: What is one thing you are proud of?
- I make a really delicious Japanese curry. It’s my specialty, haha.
Anyway, that wraps it up for me! What do you think? Am I interesting enough for you? Can we be friends now? Haha, I know I can be a little dull sometimes, but hey .. I am, who I am and there’s nothing you can do or say to change me! Unless it’s for the better, then I’ll take your constructive criticism.
I tag anyone who is interested in doing this blogger’s tag. If you do end up doing it, please let me know so I can read yours too 🙂 Until next time …