Hi there! Today I have a very quick, easy, and yummy s’mores recipe to share with you all. It only requires 3 ingredients and no baking or camp fire needed! You can totally play around with this recipe and make it yours! I don’t know why but I was really craving for s’mores today and since I already had all the ingredients at home, I decided to just go for it! Anyway, I hope you give it a try and you enjoy it as much as I did! 🙂
- Graham crackers
1. Cut your graham pieces into halves. Mine didn’t cut perfectly in the center, but whatever. It’s not a big deal! Then place nutella in the center.
2. Add your marshmallows. Be sure to preheat your broiler, so it’s ready to go!
3. Place more nutella on the other halves and set aside. Put your pan containing the graham crackers with the marshmallows into your broiler until the top of the marshmallows turn golden brown. Be sure to keep an eye on it, so it doesn’t burn!
4. Put the other halves on top of the ones with golden marshmallows and gently push down. You’ll see the marshmallow melt and come together with the nutella.
5. And tada! You are ready to give it a taste test! Make sure you have a napkin with you because the melted marshmallows gets all gooey and it oozes out with the nutella on the sides, so it can get a little messy 🙂
What do you think? Wasn’t that so quick and easy? You don’t have to be an expert to put this recipe together! Thanks for stopping by. Until next time …