Today, I’d like to do a review on Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix. Lately, I have been craving brownie a la mode, but because I’m trying to cut down on my calorie intake, I decided to just buy a brownie mix without the ice cream!
So, I was grocery shopping at Trader Joe’s the other day and found this gem! Similar to all the other box brownie recipes, all I had to do was add egg, oil, and water to the mix and bake it! It’s that easy to prepare. Whether you’re a beginner in baking or you just want something fast, you will be able to prepare this in under 5 minutes.
What I love about this brownie mix is that it’s gluten free, it’s super chocolatey, it’s decadent, it’s flaky on the top but really smooth in the inside, and it will definitely satisfy your chocolate and sweet tooth cravings. You can’t go wrong with this brownie. I can’t believe I didn’t try this out sooner. This instantly became my favorite box brownie mix!
Here’s how you can make this tasty treat!
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 box of Gluten free chocolate chip brownie mix
- Cooking spray
- *Optional: Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg and oil, then add water, and whisk all together.
- Carefully add the brownie mix and stir just until it is moistened and you do not see any more remaining powder.
- Transfer the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out with crumbs, but no raw batter.
- Let it cool before cutting. Serve by itself or top it off with vanilla ice cream to make it a brownie a la mode.
I hope you give this one a try and let me know how you like it!